Monday, July 6, 2009

Don't freak out, this post is lame.

This is to help me remember not really for my entire following of 1. By recommendation from a friend and because I really need some help losing weight, I started Healthy Trim on Sat July 4, like that date should be hard to remember. But anyway, I was 245. I was 242.5 this morning and I was shocked cause I had a pop yesterday with dinner and I ate, what felt like, an ass ton of peanuts while catching up on golf last night.

I'd probably be much heavier right now since I have drank about 4 lbs of water so far this morning, but wish me luck in continuing this trend.

1 comment:

LoveAndBeer said...

I applaud you for starting a diet, they can be a bitch to stay on (trust me I know).

However I personally would have waited and started one day AFTER you're suppose to drink beer and eat a ton of grilled food to celebrate our nation's independence. I probably gained 10 pounds 7/4.

Good luck though, I know I've been fighting my weight for years, it never ends.