Friday, June 1, 2007

Donovan to Magic a blessing for Jai Lucas?

Well I think Jai Lucas just got an early Christmas present plopped strait into lap. I could be wrong but I think he has been regretting his decision to go to Florida after PPat signed with the Cats. And now that Billy D is headed to Orlando I think Jai could get out of his LOI if he wants to. Surely he'll see what the Gator's new coach has to say and I would not be surprised either way.

As for my preference, I am fine either way. At first I didn't want him, but I have resorted to trusting Coach Gillispie. If he feels JL is worthy of a ride, by all means sign him up. There are some rumors of a South American PG that is working on qualifying for 07 that UK could have a chance at. This kid is supposed to be a possible one-and-done high lottery pick, I'd be all for it. Hell give us both with a little BCG scholarship magic.

No comments: